Welcome one and all to Monday Musings!
Monday Musings serves multiple purposes:
1. I’ll update everyone to changes in relation to the blog including new features, modified formats to existing ones, and anything else blog-related.
2. I’ll reveal the character I’m going to feature in my Character Spotlight article this week.
3. I’ll gather up the links to all the blog postings that I’ve made since last week’s Monday Musings
4. I’ll reveal my Top 3 Comics of the Week though I won’t tell you which one finishes first, second, third until the actual article comes out (got to give you all a reason to check it out)
5. I’ll reveal what issues I’ll be reviewing in each part of Bullet Points.
Version 1.0 of The Comic Connection debuted just a few hours ago. Look for a new entry every Friday though the format may be tweaked slightly. Other than that, nothing new to report.
No new ones to announce as the entry on Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) is taking longer than expected but is nearing completion (seriously). After that is still Drax the Destroyer. If you missed any of the previous entries, click on the following names to be taken instantly to their respective entry:
Issue #1: The Huntress (Helena Bertinelli)
Issue #2: Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
Issue #3: Ocean Master (Orm)
Issue #4: Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius)
Issue #5: Firefly (Garfield Lynns)
Issue #6: Star-Lord (Peter Quill)
Issue #7: Count Vertigo (Werner Vertigo)
Issue #8: Agent 13 (Sharon Carter)
________________________________________________________Comic Book Rankings: 02/21/13-02/27/13
Retroactive: Detective Comics 1953 & Amazing Spider-Man 1977
#Trending In The World Of Comics: 02/22/13-02/28/13
On The Radar: Comic Book Coming Attractions: 03/06/13
Covers of the Week: 02/27/13
The Comic Connection: Issue #1
This week’s Top 3 for 02/27/13 (in alphabetical order) consists of Marvel Comic’s FF #4, Marvel Comic’s Hawkeye #8, and Marvel Comic’s Uncanny X-Men #2. To be taken to the listings of my other future Top 3 Reviews, click the above logo or simply move onto Page 2.
To be taken to the listings of my future Bullet Point Reviews, click the above logo or simply move onto Page 3.