In #Trending, Sam will highlight and offer his opinions on any comic-related news that occurred during the week. This will included news about comic books, comic-related movies, TV shows, video games, etc. including sharing any hot trailers that were released. Let’s begin:
- Chris Pine might be sought after to play Hal Jordan
- The Suicide Squad will be going up against villain Antiphon and the terrorist group Onslaught
- As previously reported, Joe Manganiello is up for the role of Deathstroke in Suicide Squad. Latest rumours have placed him as the forerunner for the part, close to signing on as the character who will act as Amanda Waller’s ‘personal bodyguard’.
- Jared Leto’s Joker will be heavily influenced by The Dark Knight Returns, in which he will have a bleached face instead of painted and is rather muscular than skinny. It is also claimed that he will have scenes with Hugo Strange (although no news of this character has been released).
1) New Avengers posters: Brand new posters from Marvel have debuted, showing off Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. To see them both, head over HERE.
2) RDJ delivers a bionic Iron Man arm: Robert Downey Jr. partnered with Limbitless Solutions to deliver a 3D printed bionic arm to 7-year-old boy named Alex. Alex was born with a partially developed right arm, which is now equipped with an Iron Man gauntlet. You can check out the whole story in the video below:
3) New Set Photos: Some more pictures of Krysten Ritter have been snapped on the set of AKA Jessica Jones.
Melissa Benoist has also been seen sporting her guise as Kara Danvers on the set of ‘Supergirl’.
And that concludes this week’s edition of #Trending. Thoughts on any subjects discussed? Anything else worth mentioning? Comment below!
Feature Written By: Sam from SuperTeamAU